Tuesday, May 6, 2008
will this ever end?
Ok...the home stretch, should be easy right? NO! It is so difficult. I am so ready for this to be over. I have had a rough night, and all I know is that I want my husband home. It has been a rough few days. Clair is really sick, and really uncomfortable. She has been running some pretty high fevers and I have had to make sure that she is on both Motrin and Tylenol. Of course there are no other symptoms, so the doctor does not know what is causing them. Hmmm....always reassuring. I haven't been sleeping well. I like a cold room, and when you have a miniture furnace cuddled up next to you...well it makes things a little uncomfortable. I hate not being able to fix it, and make her feel better. I just wish Eric was home, I miss him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment