Tomorrow Clair, mom and I will venture on an airplane to go to Iowa. This will be my 2nd trip in less than a month. It will be fun though. We leave in the afternoon. Bailee and Hoss will be boarded. Poor dogs. The first time we have ever had to do this to them.
I am trying to keep busy until Eric gets home. I think I am doing a pretty good job. I have this week long trip, work, a trip to Ellensburg, work, the final fling, work and then pick up Eric!!! This has been a long 6 months. I have definitely grown, in many ways.
My latest problem has been the washing machine. It has decided to make funny noises. My guess is that there are some coins in the motor (but we have never had this problem before ;) ) So I am going to attempt some surgery tonight on it. If that is not it, I hope people do not mind my smell! Either that or I will be doing a lot of shopping ;)
Eric has been doing all of the "fun" things he can before he leaves. All I have to say is he better sleep on the plane!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment