Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

Well after some pretty rough days, I am beginning to feel a little better! Work has had a few rough spots, but I work with some great people. Eric seems to be doing well, although I am guessing he misses home. We miss him too!



I hope that everyone is enjoying this holiday season. What I love about Christmas is that our families enjoy getting together. We don't necessarily need gifts, just that we are all together. This is the first year in probably four years that we have not had Christmas at our house. Not having Eric home makes it not seem like Christmas. I wish that he could be here. Maybe we will get Christmas in July! Clair has really started to enjoy the Christmas spirit! Every morning she wakes up and rushed downstairs to turn on the Christmas lights. Seeing the joy in her face makes having that tree so worth it! She will take the ornaments on and off the tree. Anything that has a strap on it can sometimes be found there. There is just so much innocence with children that is amazing! I can't wait to see Clair open her presents.

Thank you everyone for your love and support through all of these trying times. I know that I am not an easy person to get along with!

Love,
Micki

No comments: