Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sir....what are you doing with that computer?

Eric has had the last couple of days off. Yesterday he enjoyed the reefs and snorkled. Today he adopted a road. I joked with him that he got in trouble, and that is why he had to do it :) He has yet to get internet access in his room, so we rely on other areas of the base to help him communicate. He was almost arrested by the MPs while talking to me one night at 2 am his time. Ok, not really, but he did get some funny looks. What would you think if you saw some random guy all by himself in the dark on a computer???

One thing Clair enjoys are the winks. When messaging each other, Eric and I have the capability to send a wink...a nice animation that makes noise. Clair likes to watch it and begs for it to come on.

Eric says that it is really hot in Cuba...but he seems to be enjoying it. It sounds like a great place to enjoy some recreation. I apologize that right now I have not gotten Christmas cards. I am not sure if I will be either. We will have to see!

No comments: