Saturday, December 8, 2007

We just hit the one week mark!!! Yeah. We did it, it was hard, but we did it. Tuesday I was down for the count. I felt worse than I have felt in a LONG time. My mom who was helping me out was also sick. It was not pretty in the Moss household. Clair pretty much had the run of the house. Gotta give the cutie some real credit. After climbing on the counter using a chair, she looks back at me ( I am getting ready to say get down...in my meanest voice) and she says "Get down, GET DOWN!" How do you keep from laughing? All this time I thought maybe there was something wrong with my hearing, but apparently she has no problem hearing what I say ;) I went back to work on Thursday. It was nice, I had been off for two weeks. The people I work with also gave me reasons to laugh deeper and harder than I have in a while....which was MUCH needed. All I have to say is...never leave your email open!

I have gotten to talk to Eric a few times over the week, but mostly we talk via email or webcam. The other night I was talking to him at 2 am his time. He was outside and I see his face go from one side to the other with a weird look. I asked him what was going on and he said "Cops". He said they looked at him funny. HA! I would too if I saw some lone guy outside with a computer at 2 am!!! He is doing well. Last night was "Surf and Turf" night. Lobster, shrimp and crab legs. I know, he never gets good food!

Today is cookie making day. I am trying to get in the holiday spirit!

No comments: