Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I will get through today..and tomorrow

My new mantra....the changes I have made to myself over the course of just the last month and a half have been amazing. And much needed. I think Eric will be surprised when he gets home with some of the many changes. I have definitely gone out of my box on some of them!

I would love to say that Eric and I have the perfect marriage, but we don't (I know...shocker!) But what I recommend is NOT to fight over IM and email. Las t week we had probably our biggest fight ever (we really don't fight too often, mainly because I am always right :) ) We were able to work it out, but IM and email was definitely not the way to do it. Things are better though.

This deployment has taught me many things...I am not someone who can "take it one day at a time". I am someone who thinks in long term, which is where my new mantra comes in. If you think about it tomorrow always becomes today. So there is my "zen" moment for the day!

I am looking forward to Saturday, so everyone have your bail money ready just in case ;)

No comments: