Sunday, January 13, 2008

hmmmm...could be interesting

What do you think could happen if you mixed about a dozen Coastie wives that are missing their husbands, alcohol and a night away from the kids? I don't know....but I can't wait to find out! Next Saturday night we are having a wives get together near Seattle! My question is, who is bringing waterproof mascara? Do the police know about this? Hey...will we be able to pull the "my husband is deployed card" or will we hear "no we don't have a military discount, I wish we did." Now really...do they really wish they did, or are they trying to be "polite?"

There will be no tatooing (that I know of) and we will not be toilet papering any of those people who are responsible for our men being in Cuba! But if you see us on CNN, shhhhh! don't tell!

No comments: