I started this blog to help me through the deployment. I am not great at writing in a journal, so this helped get some of those feelings that were pent up inside. And amazingly they were feelings of what I was missing, not what was making me angry.
So the question is, what do I do now that this chapter is closing? Do I continue to blog on this subject, inevitably there will be more to the story? Or do I stop?
I might continue to blog, possibly on another topic. I am thinking about blogging on my new adventure I am going to embark on. Ok, it is not that big of a deal....I just need some accountablity on my new weight loss trek. Of course for that I might have to divulge some statistics that I am not so comfortably doing. We will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment