Sorry that I have not updated, or returned some emails recently. It seems as though the day flies by, yet time is going so slow. I am getting to the top of the hill....and now I am getting tired. Hopefully the downhill right won't be so hard. It seems that things are really busy. I don't even have an open weekend for a while. I think I am going to Tacoma/Seattle the next 3 out of 4 weekends. I really enjoy spending time with "my girls," it is really nice to see everyone and have them understand what I am going through.
Clair is definitely in her "terrible twos." She is really missing Eric. She sees the computer and says, "message daddy." She has some shoes that no longer fit, and she told me "send to daddy to fix." That kind of saved me, then I can get rid of the shoes and put the blame on Eric :) She carries around a sweatshirt of his and the iguana he sent her. It will be great to have him back home so that she can spend some time with him. Right now she is at my parents house, and has an earache. So, she will be heading to the Urgent Care Clinic.
I just got over a little cold. It was really crappy. But I am back to feeling good again. It was weird though having the house to myself last night. I got a little cleaning done, but not enough! This weekend I am planning on going up to a baby shower in Tacoma. A little day trip with Clair should be kind of fun!!!
Once again, I apoligize if I haven't returned emails. I will be getting to them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment