Digital Camera- Purchased, Target 0605
Digital Picture Frame- Purchased, Sear 0505
Five Shot, Venti Non-fat Peppermint White Mocha and a Quad Venti, Extra Hot, Nonfat, Light Foam Carmel macchiato- Purchased, Starbucks 0520
All of Clair's Christmas Presents- Purchased, JcPenny 0430/Target 0620
Thank you to every wonderful person that dragged themselves out of bed on Black Friday so that I could make some great memories with my mom at 0330. We accomplished all set tasks on what to get. Eric can now safely go to Cuba with his new digital camera and decorate his room with pictures of Clair and I constantly scrolling on his new frame. Clair will have presents under the tree....and I had my caffiene fix!!! Life is GOOD!!!
Mom and I got up at 0300 so that we could shower and make it to the mall by 0400 (a shower only to wake up, not to smell good). We were proud of our selves that we aren't considered "crazy" for arriving earlier to stand in line....we refused to stand in line (outside). There was nothing we HAD to get...it was more of the thrill of the chase. We did vow that we would not buy anything at JoAnn Fabrics....I don't care if the fleece was free. The line was WAY TOO long. It went all the way to the back of the store! I saw someone in line with one item....ONE FREAKING ITEM!!!! and it was not even that great of a deal. So we browsed, then headed home. We were back home eating breakfast with the men at 0800...and even came home bearing donuts for them who sacrificed so much and stayed home so they could get some sleep and watch Clair.
No comments:
Post a Comment