It has been a whole month, and I will finally get to see E!!! A whole week on the Gulf Coast with him. The only bad part is that the munchkin will not be with us, but grandma and grandpa will be hanging out with her.
We have been hanging in there lately. A little redhead is missing her daddy, and will start to act out every so often. She refuses to Skype or talk to daddy on the phone. It is hard for both E and I to see/hear her like this. She is finally beginning to talk about it upsetting her. I have started to make a chain for each day he is going. I have only gotten Jan/Feb/March done. Every so often I have a minor breakdown.
It has been helpful having the Y to go to. CB and I have gone 3 times in 4 days, and each time for a few hours. She loves the pool, and I have a hard time getting her out of the water. I took my first Pilates class on Thursday. When the instructor starts telling me that I am going to hate the push-ups, I really should listen! I cranked out over 300 "Pilates" push-ups, and now I can hardly move my arms! Friday was a Zumba class. It was so much fun. Of course in front of me was a girl that was a mix of Elaine dancing on Seinfeld and Phoebe running on Friends. I am not sure if she even know what moves she should be doing, but I am impressed that she didn't hurt herself!
Only 3 more sleeps....and I get to see my love! But of course I am not at all excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment