We have begun to settle back into our new routine. Eric is finally back to work, much to our relief! He visited the Woodland PD the other day to tell them he was ready to be back as a reserve officer also. So he will be back to being busy! For those of us that don't know, I am going to be leaving my job at Doernbecher and going to work at the Southwest Regional Surgery Center doing PACU. I am really excited for this change!!! It does mean that I will be working full-time, 4- ten hour shifts a week. This will be an adjustment, but it will be good for us as a family.
We are finally feeling like we are getting back into the swing of things as a family. It has been a difficult transition, and I am still fearful that the rug will be pulled out from under us at any time. It is an ackward feeling, not quite feeling as though things are completely stable. But I guess I will just have to remember that I did a great job while he was gone, and if he has to go again....I can do it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment