I thought there was a rule against snow in Spring!!! What is up with this?!?!? The flakes are the size of quarters. I think that it is a conspiracy that the military has set up to test the strength of us wives. It is almost April, come on!!! If some of you may recall....two years ago when Eric was gone for two weeks for PSU Basic it snowed a half foot! And I couldn't go anywhere, and had to clean out a horse stall. Oh well, at least that brought Scaps and I closer together and I got some great pictures with Clair.
All joking aside it has been a much better two days. The snow is beautiful, and I am looking forward to having the Direct TV fixed ;) Clair is on an animal kick, and one of the stations out is Animal Planet. I am also trying to plan a quick mini-vaca to Las Vegas to have a girl's couple of days with my friend Pam and spend Tanya's 25th birthday with her! Let's hope it works out.
No comments:
Post a Comment